* Minimum System Requirements
* All Applications
* CorelDRAW X3
* Corel PHOTO-PAINT X3
* Pantone Color Guides
* Color Management
* Import/Export Formats
* Bitstream Font Navigator
* Trial, Academic, and OEM Versions
* Technical Support
Minimum System Requirements
* Windows 2000, Windows XP (Home, Professional, Media Edition, 64-bit or Tablet PC Edition), or Windows Server 2003 with latest Service Pack
* Pentium III, 600 MHz or greater
* 256 MB RAM
* Mouse or tablet
* 1024 x 768 screen resolution (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
* CD-ROM drive
* 200 MB hard disk space (CorelDRAW only; more space will be required for other suite applications)
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
Before installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3
* Make sure that your system Date/Time are set correctly.
* Close all applications, including all virus detection programs and applications that are open in the system tray or on the Windows taskbar. Not doing so may increase the installation time and interfere with installation.
* On Windows 2000 or XP, you should be logged in as an administrator or as a user with administrative rights.
* Make sure that you have enough free disk space available on the drive where you want to install the application.
* To avoid file and memory conflicts, close all running programs and delete the contents of your system's TEMP folders. [C:\Documents and Settings\
* Corel recommends that you install CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 in its own directory to avoid conflicts with previous versions.
* For network administrators, a Network Deployment Guide is available to organizations that have purchased multiple licenses of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3. For more information, contact Corel's Licensing Department or Customer Service.
28 October 2008