Minimum System Requirements
* Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, and Business (32 Bit and 64 Bit) or Windows XP Home, Professional, Media Edition, 64-Bit or Tablet PC Edition (with latest Service Pack and Critical Updates)
* Pentium III, 800 MHz or AMD Athlon XP
* 512 MB RAM
* Mouse or tablet
* 1024 x 768 screen resolution (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
* DVD-ROM drive
* 370 MB hard disk space (CorelDRAW X4 only; more space will be required for other suite applications)
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher
Before installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
* Make sure that your system Date/Time are set correctly.
* Close all applications, including all virus detection programs and applications that are open in the system tray or on the Windows taskbar. Not doing so may increase the installation time and interfere with installation.
* On XP, you should be logged in as an administrator or as a user with administrative rights.
* Make sure that you have enough free disk space available on the drive where you want to install the application.
* To avoid file and memory conflicts, close all running programs and delete the contents of your system's TEMP folders. [C:\Documents and Settings\
* Corel recommends that you install CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 in its own directory to avoid conflicts with previous versions.
* For network administrators, a Network Deployment Guide is available to organizations that have purchased multiple licenses of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4. For more information, contact Corel's Licensing Department or Customer Service.
Installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
Before you begin, read "Before installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4" above.
* Insert the CGS X4 Disc in the DVD drive.
If the Autorun screen does not start automatically, click Start on the Windows taskbar, and click Run. Type D:\autorun.exe or D:\Setup\Setup.exe, where D is the letter that corresponds to the DVD drive.
* Follow the instructions for installing the application.
Uninstalling CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
For Windows XP
* On the Windows taskbar, click Start > Control panel > Add or remove programs.
* Select CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 from the list, click Change/Remove, and then click the Remove button.
If you want to keep your user files such as preferences, presets, user-created fills, and customized files, leave the Remove user files check box disabled.
For Windows Vista
* On the Windows taskbar, click Start > Control panel > Programs and Features icon.
* Select CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 from the list, and choose Uninstall/Change.
* If you want to keep your user files such as preferences, presets, user-created fills, and customized files, leave the Remove user files check box disabled.
27 November 2008
Minimum System Requirements